Saturday 15 March 2014

Adobe Generation video course

I am currently doing the Adobe Generation video course. I'm hoping to improve my skills with Premiere because I haven't used it much. I used Final Cut to create the end of year shows, but have not felt comfortable with using Premiere, so hopefully, I will start to improve with this course! So far it has been good. I love the professionals that they have in each week - Alan Stocklakes films were so inspiring! 

I am behind with the weekly tasks due to work commitments, so I need to get cracking in this weeks & last weeks task. I need to film someone leaving or arriving for last week and do a storyboard for a film about the opening scene from a book. I've been frantically looking through books to find an interesting scene..... Not found it yet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment